Search This Blog

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Is still studying, of course.

It's the weekend before finals, I don't have much to talk about because I try not to plan anything this weekend. I wish someone would tie me into my chair until Monday, because things are not going well at all. I'm "studying" on youtube. I really have to stop this... but the lion king songs and potter puppet pals keep calling me back! Ah!

I did study for four hours this "morning" (it was around noon, when I woke up) and then I played basketball and went for a walk with the dogs. Now I can't get back into studying for finals! It's terrible. My basic internet addictions (Gaia, Myspace, Blogger, Facebook, Youtube, etc.) keep mocking me. This is NOT going well...

Hopefully I'll get something done on my world history textbook website.

Wish me luck,
Haley

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck i guess

Visitor's Countries

free counters