Search This Blog

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Two days! ...or not?

Two days until my birthday! YAY!

Today I did the usual school stuff, I won't go into detail...
Except that one of my frenimies, Rae, got intestinal fetal pig juice ON MY FOOT! YUCK!

I finished night. It was so great, in a sad sorta way.
----
Yesterday, after the usual school stuff, I went to the National Latin Exam banquet... which was awesome 'cuz the seniors got to bash on our latin teacher. They had a list of things to roast her about. That's how awesome it was. I am now part of the conspiracy, the freshman class is going to start now. Joe is getting all the blame (which is completely understandable, hes one of the three who put a beeper in Mr. MacDonald's room.) It's going to be completely our fault though. We are the least suspectable people, and we are ready to bash her senior year.

Using our code names, the conspiracy is as follows:
emi, Clodius the turtle who is addicted to gum (or something like that)
Haley Potter Wonka the amazing butterscotchateer director of the national police agency-international police agency when Noah takes over the world
Muffins Weasley
& Michelle Riddle

Those who know about the conspiracy:
All listed above
Zach
Beth
& Ellie

I'll tell you about our ideas when we make them...
cya,
Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters