Search This Blog

Saturday, May 17, 2008

I have super awesome shoes... or do I? (yes, I do.)

I went to the Mall of America today. I needed to go to underwater world for a Biology enrichment. I then went shoe shopping (at DSW's) and got the BESTEST SHOES EVER!!!! That's right I said the bestest shoes ever. These shoes are cool enough for improper grammar! They're nike air's with a special thing for your toes (like a flip flop) but they're tennis shoes. They're super comfy and have velvety stuffs on them. (I frequently say stuffs instead of stuff, it's teenage language, get used to it.) Let me see if I can find a picture using the oracle of the future (otherwise known as Google).

No! Google has failed! Sorta... I found them, but it was using flash player so I couldn't get a picture. Here's the website if you want these great shoes:
http://www.nike.com/index.jhtml?l=nikestore,grid,_grid,f-37001+12001+4294967198+35001/ip-100/pn-1&re=US&co=US&la=EN#l=nikestore,grid,_pdp,cid-1/gid-134264/pid-168240,_grid,f-10001+12001+49206+35001+41001+4294967198/ip-100&re=US&co=US&la=EN

I also went to New York & Company, but I didn't find anything there. There were tons of cute clothes at Pac Sun, but I forgot to bring money (my wonderful mom paid for the shoes.) I also went to Old Navy but we went out so fast that I didn't get to look at anything.
-----
I was so tired yesterday I couldn't post anything. I'm here to tell you I do the same thing almost every week day during the year. Including eating the same lunch.
*I hang out at Door 3 until the second bell rings.
*I go to Computer Applications and do something random (like read the hogwarts blog on fanfiction.net) since I'm so far ahead.
*I go to Latin and have an awesome time. Mrs. Sassenberg is the best Latin teacher ever, end of story.
*I go to Biology, we actually took a test on Friday and then went outside. Where I proceeded to get grass stains on my pants. One of the best bio days ever. You want to know why? We do gross things like pig disection and videos on parasites most of the time. Everybody hates Mr. MacDonald's (I'm serious, that's his name) Bio Class. Everyone.
*I went to lunch where I ate french fries, a PB&J, and a naked juice.
* Math was great! I know that sounds weird after reading my last post about school, but Fridays are cool because we take a test and then get to "screw around on the internet" as Bethany says. Usually math is also spent on fanfiction, or our latest obsession snorg tees.
*I painted my watercolor I've been working on some more. We had a substitute, so the troublemakers in our class took the opportunity to leave class. I would say it wasn't a good thing, except I got a lot more work done this way, so it wasn't terrible...
*I took a test in World History. I am terribly nervous about this test. I don't want to talk about World History. Next!
*English time! Mrs. Ness is cool. We like to call our teachers by Professor instead of Mrs. or Mr. and her name is the best "Professor Ness!" We did group work on Friday and got close to nothing done because we talk too much.

That's it! I'll see ya l8er,
Haley B

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters