Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Eh, I guess I'll call it this... or will I? (I guess I will!)

Let's see what I did today...

I went to computer applications: I read the battle of the labyrinth by Rick Riordan instead of doing a brochure.
I went to Latin, I read instead of doing practicing the language in class.
You can tell how great the book is already, right?
I went to biology, I read instead of finishing watching our movie on parasites (cont. from yesterday...)
Took a math test instead of eating lunch... then I read while eating a PB&J and drank some "naked" juice.
I then read instead of listening to Mr. Dirks, my math teacher, talk about our homework.
I went to art and as soon as I was done with my grid for my water color painting, I then guess what? read, obviously.
Finished it in world history and was forced to take notes on the holocaust.
The worst part is: I took another test in English and had nothing to do afterword. I had to play solitare over and over on my palm pilot until we corrected it.

That was my last book on the list of books to read: this summer!
I am such a nerd... I need more books! AHHHHHH!

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters