Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My personal therapist...or is it?

I realized today that I love this blog. It's like my own personal therapist when things go wrong.
Not that anything went wrong today. It's just that I'm really stressed out.

Even if nothing goes wrong, it's horrible to be a teenager. Somedays it just doesn't work. I mean yeah adults have those days, too, but to be so used to having childish dreams and then to have a "teenager" day... Ugh...

I have a headache, that's why I sound so pissy...

Today was exhausting. It started off fine... I played pinball in computer applications 'cause I was done with our assignment, I had fun translating our latin story into a comic, and then it happened: Biology Class. We watched a movie on parasites, which was terribly disgusting right before lunch. After having trouble drinking anything, I got dehydrated, which is part of the reason I have a headache.
I've had a cold all week and this does NOT help.
Then, after lunch, I went to math, which was incredibly loud and annoying.
I went to art, which helped me relax a bit, but then I had to watch a movie on the holocaust in World History... It was terrible.
Then I went to English, which at the close of the day, was not pretty. I had a test and the whole bad day thing was not going to make the test look any better.

I wish I had a book to read...

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters