Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New Post... or is it? (it is)

I haven't been on lately with memorial day and my birthday and vandalizing our friends car... it was too much excitement! I'll tell you a condensed version of what I did lately...
ready?
set?
BLOG!
Friday: BB came over, Ash couldn't, oh well... it was still great! I got amazing presents (will be listed below) went to indiana jones
Saturday: had leftover popcorn and coldestone ice-cream cake for breakfast, played the sims castaway and super smash bros brawl on the wii, had a bonfire
Sunday: played the wii till 6 pm and then went to Narnia with Kayleigh (co-host for webshow,) her uncle is awesome and drove us to vandalize our friends car. Then we went to culvers for ice-cream... it was closed, (10:30 @ night) went to wendys they were out of ice-cream... weird... and then to mcdonalds on the other side of town. I got home @ 11:30...
Monday: I went for a 4.5 mile bike ride to duglas (spell check?) that woke me up. I had leftover ice-cream cake for supper with my grandparents.
Today: I did the normal school routine, I did homework and studied a bit for finals (next week AHHHH!) and I learned that GG3, one of my favorite book series by ally carter is coming out next year! I'm super dooper excited! yeah...

as for my awesome presents, most of my friends know I can find pretty much anything in my basement... so they shop for random stuff in great stores like the dollar store...

I got an inflatable monkey and palm tree
a lei
a cocoanut bra (I'm serious, she needs to get over the whole hawaiian theme)
a hawaiian print hat (all above) from BB
lotsa money from other fam. members
a cell phone
the soundtrack to Juno
and super smash bros. brawl
(above) from the 'rents
a cloth wall poster like thing of the marauder's map (from HP) from Kayleigh (same as afore mentioned)
a coupon for free hugs from all participating sponsors (which I am using on everyone who reads this that chooses to participate *huggles*) and a great hand-made card from Cassi L-W (otherwise known as twinee, since she looks so much like me)
a postcard from new york from Victoria
loads of happy birthdays from loads of people
and much more stuff too, I just can't remember it all

sadly, though, the girl I've known and have been friends with since 3rd grade (I'm now a 9th grader) has forgotten me... :(
ah... J/K that's just sortof a Raelynn thing to do...

That's it, cya
Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters