Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Testing... or was I?

Haley update:

Super-stressing over finals coming in only 2 weeks! Ahhh!
On a happier note my birthday is on Saturday and I'm having 2 friends -hopefully- over this weekend from Friday to Saturday. My bffs since littleness, Ash and BB!
(as of note they highly dislike when I call them that :D)

One of my dogs, Luke, is not chewing on his bone, no, he's laying on it. Lucy, on the other hand, is nowhere to be found. She is probably hiding from Luke -the terror.-

I did the usual once again today:
nothing in comp. app.
test in Latin
pig disection in bio
PB&J with a naked juice for lunch and then a math retest
worked on math homework
Art watercolor
a movie on Nathan Mandella in World History
and Lord of the flies questions and then reading of the book Night in English

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters