Search This Blog

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Mini Blog: It's Hot in Minnesota. It Really is.

Yuck, it's like 80 degrees out here. I'm still studying, but now I can wish I was getting all sun-tanny and sweaty while doing it. Great. *sarcasm*. Yesterday it was mostly raining so I only had myself to blame for not studying much. Today I wish I studyed yesterday so I could hang out today.

Now a break from blogging for Latin noun endings!
1st declension
Singular: a, ae, am, a with a line over it,
Plural: ae, is, as, is
weeee, studying...

Yeah, I need to memorize stuff like that.

I'd better get back to it,
Haley

P.S. I got my first blog comment yesterday! I'm not sure if it was nice or not, but I don't really care! I like knowing I'm not the only one sitting here reading my posts ('cause that would be like talking to myself...)

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters