Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A new beginning... or is it?

After I quit on my first blog I decided to start anew. Welcome to Haley's Blog 2.0!

Now for a little bit about myself: I'm not a spy. I'm not a superhero. I'm not a maniac. I'm not a mastermind. I'm not in jail. I'm not a druggie. I'm not an old granny (although sometimes I sound like one.) I'm just what the blog says: I'm your average teenage girl.

Throughout this blog I will probably be adding to this list of things I'm not, for instance, I'm not a mythical creature and I'm not pretending to be anything I'm not.

I am Haley, like it or, well... not.

I am, however, trying hard to pass Biology. (which can't be that much harder than being a spy... can it?) I also frequently contradict myself and lose track of what I mean to say... like now.

Well, since this is a blog, I might as well state what I did today:
*I spent an hour with 80 kids on a coach bus reading (and finishing) secrets of my hollywood life: family affair.
*I went to the Minnesota Zoo on a Biology field trip and filmed my webshow there. We saw some smelly animals, some clean animals, and some animals cleaning themselves. It was great because it meant I didn't have to do school work for once.
*I had waffle fries and cheese with a rootbeer for lunch: word of caution do NOT give me rootbeer!
*I bought one of those super huge lollypops and spent from lunch until the coach bus ride home eating it.
*I spent 4 hours formatting our webshow, from the moment I got home until around 6 o'clock.
*I ate dinner which included an old sprite some doritos and leftover mashed potatos.
*I went on the computer again... weeee...
and here I am!

I'm super excited because Dancing with the Stars is on at 8 and I don't plan on missing it.
Oh! I should make popcorn, gotta go!
------
Edit: Hey! I just thought that I should post my webshow for you guys... I'm the super hyper one in the yellow shirt.

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters