Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Italy and Greece Adventure: Tuesday 6/21/11

7:01 am (Italy Time)
Hotel Room, Rome


Soon we will go to breakfast, but until then I will write.
I forgot to mention, while in Assisi yesterday Michael F, Michelle, and I stopped in a grocery store and bought a peach. It was fantastic and juicy. It was 2 Euro per pound and three peaches was less than that even. The price was great and the peaches were much better than the watermelon we had for dinner last night.
The dinner we had wasn't as filling as some of the others, although the chicken was tasty. The atmosphere was a lot better at this restaurant, though. There were olive trees to sit under and a musician/ opera singer to listen to, plus it oversaw the river (I think it was the Tiber)

10:35 pm (Italy Time)
Hotel Room


Today we went to the Vatican and also on a walking tour- I got Bethy her hard rock cafe buttons, but I accidentally left them at the restaurant we ate at for dinner.

Daily Food List
D6 Breakfast- Coffee, juice, vanilla coronet, croissant
D6 Lunch- apple croissant, fruit smoothie
D6 Dinner- Bread, pasta, chicken, salad, veggies, fruit

Breakfast was amazing and we will have free time tomorrow, though, so hopefully I can buy Bethany something else.
"Today Rebecca went out on the balcony and yelled at some Italian guys then snuck to Zac and Michael F. 's room" (she told me to write this, so it's in quotes. She did actually do that, I just wasn't going to write about it) It's been 2 days since Rebecca was last seen talking in her sleep.
Yeah, so we went out onto the balcony, which is totally closed off. We went out through the window. Earlier we went to a museum with art made of bones (I got a postcard because pictures weren't allowed, but I lost it along with the pins)
Tomorrow we go to the colosseum! I hope we have some more free time for shopping, though. Rather, we had lots today, but we used it all for sitting and resting after the death march. I should sleep soon, so good night!

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters