Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

Italy and Greece Adventure: Sunday 6/26/11

10:12 am (Greece Time)
Ship Cabin


Rebecca's alarm went off every 5 minutes since 7 am apparently. Thank god for ipods! I didn't hear a thing- but I had a dreamless sleep on the boat (although the dramomine made me tired and I crashed pretty quickly into bed)
We get off the boat at around 12:30, but we have to meet in the lobby around 11. Then we drive for 2 hours to Olympia (the ship was late, so we never went to Olympia) and after that stop we drive 5 more hours to our next destination. 2.5 days to see everything in Greece, it's crazy. The other group of Americans on this boat are from Houston, Texas. They all got food poisoning while in Sicily, but they're better now and back on track for their tour. They're touring Greece, like us. They're going to have less time to see things, though, because they stayed in several different hospitals for 3 days. That would have been scary to me.
Daily Food List
D10 Dinner- fried ham, salad, juice, bread, fries (not too terrible for boat food)
D11 breakfast- bread, croissant, juice, coffee, 2 hard boiled egg outsides. (kinda weird breakfast on the ship, but it was okay)

I should finish packing all of my stuff from the boat now, so I will write sometime later on.

10:30 pm (Greece Time)
Hotel Room, Tolo

Daily Food List (cont.)
D11 lunch- fries, break, fanta (also from the ship, not too bad)
D11 dinner- Rice, noodles, lettuce, cantelope, cake, pork

I'm taking a shower after Olivia and Michelle, and I'm bored. Tonight I'm with Michelle, Olivia, and Rebecca. Rebecca is really starting to get on Michelle's nerves. She's downstairs right now, though, so I don't have to worry about her reading this.
Tomorrow we're getting up to watch the sunrise- so that should be fun.

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters