Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

Italy and Greece Adventure: Monday 6/20/11

8:14 am (Italy Time)
Bus from Florence to Assisi and Rome


We got up at 6:30 and had breakfast at 7:15
Daily Food List
I had 2 glasses of pomegranate juice, bread and honey and fruit. I also grabbed some toast and cookies for lunch, along with my combos and my nutella to go

I am in love with some of the cars here, not the audi's- the 3-wheelers! They are fantastic! It's becoming difficult to write on the bus, so I will write later

11:38 am (Italy Time)
Waiting for bus to cool in Assisi

Michelle, Amy, Rebecca, and a few others are playing frisbee. I'm only writing because I'm bored. I have my hair like fem!england's today to keep cool. I also took a picture of sunflowers so Bethy will be happy.

10:51 pm (Italy Time)
Hotel Room

Michelle and I just finished washing clothes and are going to sleep soon. At Assisi I bought Aunt Sue a thimble and either mom or dad or the grandparents some truffle oil. Then we went up to the actual church at Assisi, or churches I should say. Got lost on our way back- but made it with 15 minutes to spare, which was fantastic, and went on a speed tour through the church on the lower part of the town. Then we drove to Rome. On our drive I bought a new coke water bottle to replace my broken one from when I dropped it in Florence- it's a diet coke one so that Dad can have it when I'm done.
We drove to Rome, saw the trevi fountain, then had dinner.

Daily Food List
D5 Lunch- peach from a grocery store in Assisi (it was amazing)

D5 Dinner- pasta, salad and chicken, watermelon

Tomorrow we will go to the vatican and some other sites, so we will have fun!

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters