Search This Blog

Monday, June 23, 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy

I am SO busy.

I went to the dentist at 9:00.
I got my vision test for my permit, and then got my temporary permit until the perminant (spell check) one comes in.
I went to the orthodontist at 11:00 for my yearly, until the wisdom teeth come in, check-up, and had an x-ray of the mouth taken there so the dentist could look at it. (got out of there at 11:02)
Went to bestbuy to get some music and a gamecube-game controller for the wii. Edit: the "gamecube game controller" for the wii, is not actually compatible with game cube games.
Added the "Get Smart" Soundtrack to my ipod.
Brought back Among the Free to the library.
I went for lunch with my parents at Rochesterfest. I had a hot dog, a mountain dew and Mini Donuts. I was filmed buying those Mini Donuts, actually. (there were a ton, I still have some left over) I'm not sure if I'll actually be on TV, but I hope so. Then I will be in all of my friends houses that are too lazy to get out of bed and change the TV channel from the news to cartoons or something. (You'd be suprised by how many of my friends that includes)

Next week is the week of July 4th! That means American Independence Day! YAY fireworks!
The week after that I start SOS (Summer Of Service) as a TLT (Team-Leader-in-Training)
Then after those two weeks I'll be a participant in SOS
Then I start a job at my mom's work (filing papers and copying stuff I'm not allowed to look at, blah de-blah de-blah...) My mom is the "team lead for accounting at Think Bank" boring.

I have no time for relaxation this summer. Oh well at least I have this and next week.

See ya,
Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters