Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Summer Reading

I've been reading a lot this school year, but not as much this summer. It's, like, opposite my usual routine. I'm so going to barns and noble and the library today. I need to finish this huge list of books I need to read (below) that is on my palm pilot along with the two times paul "stole" it and wrote a ton of messages and the time Ellie took it also.-

Girl v. Boy by Yvonne Collins
(done) Among the Free (like, 7th, or something, in this series) by Margaret Peterson Haddix
(done)Penny From Heaven by Jennifer L. Holm
The Lost Queen (2nd in this series) by Frewin Jones
(bought)The third book in the Molly Moon series
(done)Princess Ben by Catherine Murdock
(done)Generation Dead by Daniel Waters
The Prophet of Yonwood (3rd in city of ember series)by Jeanne DuPrau
(done)2nd in the Cathy's Book series
(done)Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

Books that aren't out yet:
GG3 by Ally Carter
Secrets of My Hollywood Life: Paparazzi Princess (3rd in secrets... series) by Jen Calonita

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I was just being lazy, I have no real reason for not posting.

See ya,
Haley

Edit: I will be changing this list as time goes on. Just to keep myself updated on the whole book thing. (That's why it says "bought" next to breaking dawn)

Edit # 2: Yes, that's right, I finished ALL of the books that I bought above... that means I still have to read the ones for school, and the ones I didn't buy. But it's an improvement.

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters