Search This Blog

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

I got my dad wind chimes with the chimy thing that lights up, a t-shirt that says "I'm the dad, assume I know everything," and a sign for his workshop made out of a piece of wood that looks like a circular saw blade. I also gave him the honour of putting him on my blog! Happy Father's Day!

I am really excited! Why? I passed all of my finals and don't have to go to summer school! The internet is sort-of working again! Umm... I found some sims 2 cheat codes! Chapter 124 of my favorite online fanfiction, the hogwarts blog, has been posted... ummm... I'm sure I can think of more exciting things... It hasn't flooded here yet! It's not raining today! I don't have drivers training today! Yeah... weeee!

I went to Owatonna yesterday to see my grandparents and go to my cousin's grad party. My grandpa got his fathers day card then and my thank-you-for-the-birthday-money card...

I added the new blog list thingie on the right. I'll add more blogs I visit eventually, those are just the main ones.

Shoot, the other internet page froze. I do NOT like charter. I almost lost this page cause it closed both internet pages after "not responding" ugh.

Talk to ya later,
Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters