Search This Blog

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Finally! ...or is it?

It's finally over! I am a sophmore now... if I didn't fail anything. I think I didn't. I hope I didn't. Man I hate second guess Thursday. Oh well, at least tomorrow is I-don't-care Friday.

I got out at 12 after testing, but the internet wasn't working, otherwise I would have posted sooner.

Today I didn't do much, English and world history final, no big... anymore. I didn't plan on doing much this week actually.

I have to tell you what I'm doing right now!
I'm Google-ing to find out if the city of ember has another sequel besides that one about sparks, listening to Tunak (a drama club dance/tradition/thing to scare the freshmen with, its an amazing song), reading my e-mail, Gaia-ing, blogging, facebooking, looking at hoops and yoyo's e-cards, and thinking about how I am such a great multi tasker! I am aren't I?

If anyone is out there reading this in blog land please let me know how you multi-task... and also how to improve the blog or any other random things you want to comment about! That would be great, I love comments!

I may sound a little too hyper, it's from sleep deprivation, no need to worry.

see ya,
Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters