Search This Blog

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Super Blog... or is it?

The internet has been suckish to me lately. I think it felt sad I was ignoring it for finals. I kept trying to go online to blog and it wouldn't let me. Finally, it forgave me, but I only have less than half an hour before I go shopping for fathers day! This is how SUPER BLOG was born! It is not a mini blog, mini blogs are short. Super blogs are the same length as regular blogs in only half the time, and half the editing, usually.

I have been playing a lot of video games lately because we had our carpet cleaned and the internet has been down. The TV had to be moved so the people could clean our carpet. Not that I watch a lot of TV anyway, it's just my second choice to the internet. My third is obviously video games (on the DS, laptop, and game cube.) The wii is upstairs where we had our carpet cleaned... so I would have chosen that instead of the game cube normally. I'm obviously a nintendo fan.

Meep! It's almost time to go! Super Blog has to be faster at saving the day next time...

And the day is saved, thanks to super blog!
~Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters