Search This Blog

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Cold. Journal.

The date is actually accurate today since I have time to post this xP

Went to a party last night in a light jacket, t-shirt, and skirt- would not dare to go out like that today. Snow piles down outside and I hear the sound of snow blowers rattling against the sides of houses. The earth came back with a cold, and I think I came back from Sam’s party with one too. Cough. It does not seem to be as bad as some of my friends’ colds from previous weeks, but it was going to come to me soon enough. At least it is now, in the middle of my long break from the college, and “Monday off” break from the high school. I do not feel like doing anything, and I am sure the weather is contributing to that as well, so much for a taste of spring and 50-degree weather. As Ryan said on his facebook status, “just kidding- warm weather”
Ugh. I’m not writing anymore, I am just going back to bed.

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters