Search This Blog

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Stuffs... or is it? (I guess)

I just got back from babysitting in our churches nursery. If you could call it babysitting. Thanks to the holiday weekend there were no kids there. AT ALL. That's right I was in a nursery for 2 hours with a ton of little kids play stuff and no kids! What did I do, you ask? I played with all the toys I haven't gotten to play with since I was little, and I read a book of my moms called "Candy Freak" which is a hilarious book if you have the IQ to understand it.

I start SOS tomorrow, as if you needed another reminder. I am psyched to see all of my SOS friends again! It just won't be a complete summer without them.

Maybe I told you this, maybe I didn't, but I have a solitaire addiction. I play it on my palm pilot, I play it on the main computer. I finally found it on my laptop, so I'm playing it now. I wish I could stop. Ok, not really... but my friends do.

I hafta take a shower now so...
See ya,
Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters