Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mini Blog: A third time of MOA?!? I'm INSANE!

That's right! This Friday I'm going with SOS to MOA again! Amazing right?

As our team project we are having a car wash and ice cream sale. The ice cream is only at mayo high school for SOS, but you could come in randomly to our cafeteria and buy some I guess... You should SO come to our car wash if you are in the area. It's at Hy-vee gas station next week Thursday afternoon and all proceeds go to the Ronald McDonald House! *naggy voice* It'll be fun! Your car will be somewhat clean! You'll enjoy it!

Next week Friday we are going roller blading! WEEEEE!!!!

You should go to www.freekibble.com it helps hungry dogs! for free!
Edit: You could still do this, but it might be hard to close the window on certain computers -like mine-

I'm really tired and sound way to energetic because of it!
I'm going to sleep!
Bye!
~Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters