Search This Blog

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bloggishness & SOS

I frequently end words with -ness. Something you should know...

Today at SOS I stacked sitcks and vaccumed upstairs in the mirical (spell check) lodge at ironwood springs. While I was there I also picked up weeds and broomed a deck-like-thing and got a freezee and a cookie!
I layed sod today for habitat for humanity. With 5 other teams. All on 1 bus. Smelly.
We got DQ though, so... totally worth it. I had an arctic rush grape-like-thing with ice cream!

Then, when I got home, I took a shower because you needed to know that I no longer smelled like dirt and sweat! (Have you ever taken a shower after laying sod?!? Feels like a ton of needles from the fiber glass, but also good because you're getting sweat and dirt off. It's weird.)

I went to Thursdays on 1st and 3rd for supper. I saw some last-session SOS buddies. It was great. I had a burger and stuff, then we went to DQ again 'cause Mom wanted a thin mint blizzard. I had some, it was pretty good actually. -Coming from the girl who doesn't like chocolate.

That's all for now,
Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters