Search This Blog

Friday, July 4, 2008

Independence Day ...or is it? (It is in America)

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!! May there be fireworks for everyone!

I went for a bike ride this morning. Then I took a shower. My life is so interesting isn't it?
It's almost time for me to start SOS. Yep, 3 days and counting. I'll try to post, but just like in the school year, it's hard to keep up with. Especially when being so busy.

I know it is illegal to film movies in the theater and post them on Youtube. I am SO not a fan of it either, but I can't stop watching the ending to Narnia! What is wrong with that, you ask? It means I am such a hypocrite! It's a great movie though! Like I said before: one of my favorite actors, Ben Barnes, is the star. I love the song "The Call" by Regina Spector I should just listen to that online instead...

I listened to the black parade today, too. MCR=AWESOME.

I gotta go,
Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters