Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

February 28th 2011

The girls sitting a few seats away from me in math class are quite loud. They are both from out of town. One girl with curly blonde hair, and one with straight brown, giggle and sputter about random nonsense. They like to judge people, but only people I have never met- mostly girls from their small towns. Before math class starts, I will be sitting next to Anne silently reading while she is on her computer and I can hear them quite clearly from all the way down at the other end of the hallway. I will not say that I eavesdrop, but it is hard not to listen to their conversation when they are belting it loudly from where they sit. I sometimes wonder what the classes in front of them think of their annoying actions. Perhaps they cannot hear them over the loud ethnic sounds of their accented math teacher, whom is also quite loud, inside of the classroom I am about to enter. It is understandable that teachers are loud; they are trying to be loud enough so that the entire class of at least 45 people can hear them. However, random students should not try to compete for airtime on an imaginary radio show.

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters