Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Nupa!

March 11th, 2011
I went to Nupa for lunch with my Latin class; they had the most amazing salad ever. Nupa is a local Greek restaurant. I had the chicken salad and peach tiramisu, and I paid for Cassi’s steak pita and coffee tiramisu. I love tiramisu- I could eat tiramisu every day forever and be happy. Speaking of sweets, I went to Trader Joe’s last night and got Mochi ice cream. It was wonderful~ I love sweets a little too much, I think.
Anyway, on our way back to school from Nupa, Zac and Cassi played zombie run, which is like Google maps, but with zombies chasing you. We had Sherlock Holmes playing in the background and it was an epic trip. I cannot wait for the Latin trip this summer just to hang out with these people! Our Nupa field trip was like a hugely scaled down version of the Latin trip, I think.

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters