Search This Blog

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Mini Blog: Summer!

Summer started a couple of days ago, so this blog is not going to be an enthusiastic cheer for the end of a school year. Instead it is going to be a sleep-deprived yet slightly less grumpy than if I were writing on another topic "...whoopee..."
BB stayed over last night and thus I am tired. Summer is for relaxing. So why am I so busy?

Sunday I am doing a course at eagle bluff with my church.
SOS starts on Monday and that goes on for 2 weeks.
Then I have about 3 weeks off so I'll probably get some driving hours done.
After that I have a week-long class through the U of M on web design.
Then I have church camp for a week.
By this time I'm already into August! What am I doing scheduling all of this stuff when I should be relaxing? Good Lord! What was I thinking?!?

Alright, panic over. Now I'm going to try and relax for the 2 more days of freedom I've got.

This said, wish me luck on finding time to blog...
~Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters