Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Desks, S.O.S, and Parades

I made a post a REALLY long time ago that I would post a picture of how messy my desk is. Well I've finally taken the picture! I said I would put it on that post, but I decided to put it on this one as to be more recent. I just need to edit the picture. EDIT: Picture edited and posted below. Please click on the picture to view the whole thing.

Photobucket

The problem with editing it promptly is: I'm at summer of service this week and next. I'll be helping out the community, so if you're part of my community you may see me! ^-^

Schedule for S.O.S. (Team 8)
Monday (e.g. yesterday)
Team Building/Orientation in the morning
RNeigbors Float in the afternoon(in the Rochesterfest parade)- description of event after schedule
Tuesday (e.g. today)
Planning of Team Project & Advertisement of Team Project- we're doing a movie for S.O.S.-ers!
Salvation Army Adult Day Center- Hanging out with the elderly, playing games and making crafts
Wednesday
Fleece 4 Kids- making fleece blankets!
Season's Hospice- Yard work
Thursday
Picnic! Yay!
Feed My Starving Children- Packing food in Eagan
Friday fun day! (Bounce world & a movie)
(Next Week)
Monday
Channel 1- different food related event every time!
Friendship Place- Reading with kids
Tuesday
Habitat for Humanity- building all day!
Wednesday
"Get Smart" Parent training- Childcare for parents while they take the class
Team Project- hanging out because we're doing our team project during lunch
Thursday
Habitat for Humanity- building all day, again!
Friday fun day! (trip to MOA)

I'm really excited for the Rochester-fest Parade coming on the 26th! My mom is walking in it and I made part of one of the floats in S.O.S. yesterday! It was a building made out of a box, I don't know what they need all of these buildings for, but it was fun.

That's really all for now,
Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters