Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's that time of year again!

No, I'm not talking about the holidays- unfortunately. I'm talking about what every teenager just LOVES to do. FINALS! *screaming noise in the background*

This basically means I will not be blogging for quite some time. Whether it is because of studying or because I'm taking the finals themselves, it doesn't matter. (Not that it makes much of a difference, I don't blog much anyway)

Here's my finals schedule OF DOOM.
Friday
American Studies History
American Studies English
Lunch
Latin

Monday
Open Hour
Math
Lunch
Chemistry

Tuesday
Health
Open Hour

Then I'm done until Junior year! Hoorah! euge! (Latin for hoorah!)

I should probably go study now, but I'll just end up back on the internet eventually.
~Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters