Search This Blog

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Weekends

It's Saturday! I'm not even dressed yet, and it's 1:25! I love the weekend :)
Since I've been so busy lately -and I'm procrastinating on doing homework- i thought I'd fill you in on what's been going on.

So, yesterday in second hour (gym) we played ultimate frisbee. I slipped on the wet grass and pulled a muscle in my upper thigh. *sigh* what else is new?
I've been going to construction crew for the play at school on most mondays, wednesdays, and fridays. I didn't go friday because I was hurt, but other than that I've been pretty good about going.
I go to latin club on thursdays, too. So i only get home before 4:30 on Tuesdays. I went to anime club last year, but it was really bad and it's on thursdays this year, so I went to latin club instead.

Um... I'm supposed to be reading chapter 4 in my amstuds history book, reading chapter 4 of the scarlett letter, and doing my chemistry worksheet right now. Instead I'm doing this. This seems more important.

I'm gonna go do other procrastinator-like things now,
Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters