Search This Blog

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Neopets? Seriously?

I've gotten back on neopets. That addiction was cured somehow about a year ago, and it has started once again. I'm 15, neopets isn't really a 15 year old's thing... and yet here I am once again on neopets. Seriously.
They've changed it a lot since last year though, I'm going to have to figure everything out again... geeze.

I've also started playing this game on the-n called slasher. Is it just me or does that game like NEVER work?!?
Still gaia-ing.
Still myspacing.
Still over-obsessing about computers.
Still addicted.

Anyway, I'm working on my american studies outline right now. Or, that is, I would be except I'm talking to you. Yeah. I love seeing actual history made, looking at historical stuff, and history class. Just not history homework.

I forgot about international talk like a pirate day on Friday. I was a bit upset about it, but I got over it.

Alright, now I'm just talking nonsense, I should just go back to work before I start taling about puppets or something.
Sincerely,
Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters