Search This Blog

Monday, September 22, 2008

Honors Option

There's an honors option available for my latin class. If you don't meet the requirements you get a C (that is if you sign up for the honors option.) One of the requirements is to get an A. Yes, that's right, If you don't get an A you get a C. How does that make sense? What about a B? Isn't that worthwhile any more? It doesn't make sense!

Anyway, I'm working on American Studies right now. Like always. I waited until the last minute to do most of my outline, so it may take a while...

Of course part of that "while" includes my computer addictions: Yahoo, Charter, Myspace, Facebook, Gaia, Legend of the Green Dragon, Neopets, and Blogger of course. All of which I am doing right now. At this very second.
I'm also feeding my dogs. Woot.

That's all for now.
~Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters