Search This Blog

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Travian and Corn

I've just started playing this online game called Travian. It takes forever and a day just waiting for them to build things. I'm still in the introduction! It's been at least three days!

While waiting for things to be built I have to do other things with my time. Like eat dinner (corn, a cheese hot dog, various fruits, and potato salad), get the own your friends application on myspace, finish the "pirates of the caribbean" cross stitch I've been working on, listen to music, play Gaia pinball and more!

With this newfound free time I also went driving this morning -when I say morning I mean about 10:30 am, when I wake up- with my grandpa. We went to the fairgrounds and drove around for a while, then I drove home. For all of you that drive all the time this may seem easy, but it took me almost an hour. I'm a beginner, folks!

BB is coming over tomorrow so I'd better get going with my chores,
Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters