Search This Blog

Monday, August 4, 2008

Mini Blog: Breaking Dawn... have YOU finished yet?

I haven't started it yet. I feel really bad about it, too. After all I got sick after staying up drinking coffee all night waiting to get it. I still need to finish generation dead. Luckilly, I finished Candy Freak last night otherwise i would still have TWO books to finish. I really want to start it though!

I have my rescheduled driving hour on wednesday. Here come the nerves, back again to haunt me. I will start to feel sick again... oh gosh.

I really don't have much else to say.
I'll be seeing ya,
Haley

Edit: I didn't feel like making another new post. I just wanted to say I updated the layout of the blog. I also added some much needed blogs on the blog list to the left >
I finished another book, too! It's called Generation Dead. Don't worry, no spoilers here! But there might be spoilers on some of the blog list pages. Just a warning...

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters