Search This Blog

Friday, August 15, 2008

Ahead of schedule, behind on blogging.

once again my book obsession has coincided with my internet obsession. I was reading all day yesterday and had no time to blog. On the plus side though I finished the book "princess ben." Three or four down eleven to go. Since there are 17 more days before school starts and I average at about one book per day that means I am ahead of schedule. That is not to say I'm not still worried about finishing all of these books, or worried about the next school year, but it eases (spell check) my concience (spell check) a little bit.

Getting back to the book I just finished. I will NOT spoil it for you. (I always have to tell myself that, even if you're sick of hearing it) I will say, though, it was interesting. It gives you a really good look into the lives of royalty of the time period -even if it is actually an adult version fairy tale. The beginning of the book needs work. There seems to be no plot or problems at all, which does explain the trouble coping in a high society life, but it doesn't get interesting until about chapter 8.

You may have noticed the spell check markings on this post and on other posts. I will someday actually spell things correctly, today though you'll just have to sound it out :)

I'm going to walk the dogs over to DQ soon so I'd better leave... but did I ever tell you my theory on DQ and BK?
I think Dairy Queen and Burger King should get married. Think about it. Cow Royalty. The fact that BK has terrible ice cream, and DQ seriously needs to sell icees, adds to my theory. Has no one else noticed this?

Yeah, I should go before I begin to start more insane.
tune in next time while Haley rants about her amazing sandwich choice. No. Just kidding. I wouldn't put you all through the torture of seeing me eat a peanutbutter and bologna sandwich.
~Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters