Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Deviant Update: Senior Year *starts humming Lucky Star opening*

Quick Post: I know I'm supposed to be typing another camp update right now, but I thought I might as well post my schedule here while I'm online. Going to get the BEST NACHOS EVAR soon, so I'd better make this quick by just using my deviantart journal update.

Here's my NEW CLASS SCHEDULE! It's a little confusing to read because I really have 2 schedules. 1 at the high school and 1 at the college. So if there's anything you think I could do to be more clear about it, let me know.

1. PSEO (Art Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-10:45)
2. PSEO (Art Tuesdays and Thursdays 8:30-10:45)
Advisory- Yetterboe
3. PSEO (English Mondays and Wednesdays 10:00-10:50)
4. PSEO (History Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays 11:00-11:50)
5. Latin 4- Sassenberg (12:15- 1:05)
6. Senior Privilege (My Lunch on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday)
7. Senior Privilege

In other news, I'm going to the steel county fair tonight to get the BEST NACHOS EVAR: Cindy Nachos! I'll also hopefully be going to the Gamestop in Owatonna to get the original Pheonix Wright Ace Attorney game to play. They don't have it here in Roch, which makes me sad because I wanted to get it so I would have time to play it before school starts (on Monday for the PSEO classes)

Speaking of Ace Attorney, I've joined this: (click if you want to join, too) ace attorney icon family as Cindy Stone. Yes, I know that means I was murdered, but the important thing to remember here kids is that I was murdered FIRST. I would have liked to be Franziska Von Karma because I cosplay as her younger version, but she was already taken. Oh well.

2 comments:

Muffins-Weasley said...

Proud of being the first murdered, huh?

Unknown said...

Yes. Yes I am.

Visitor's Countries

free counters