Search This Blog

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Deviant Update: Camp!

I'm going to church camp for about a week! So I expect you all to post 100 things on here so I can get over 9000 messages in my DA inbox, okay? It's my dream to come back to that! We'll see if it happens.
Anyway, I'll be gone from 11 am tomorrow, August 1st, (not promising I'll be online before I leave) until sometime on Friday, August 6th.

...but don't worry! Last year I came back with many new pictures to post! Maybe I can get to work on finishing the 100 themes challenge ^-^' I've got 18 out of 100 finished, but I want to upload them in order, so I've only got #1 and #2 uploaded right now.

I'll have lots of pictures on my facebook from camp and I'll come back more energized to do work. Hopefully. This does mean my cross stitching is going to have to wait, but I knew I'd have to cut down on it eventually because school starts on the 23rd of August... which is closer than I want to believe.

I'm really excited to be going again since I didn't know if I would have the money to go this year! I love church camp, which I know sounds insane since I'm mostly an athiest anyway, but we don't really do a lot of church stuff and it's a relaxing break from technology and my busy life before school starts up again.

So, I'll talk and post pictures when I get back!

~Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters