Search This Blog

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mini Blog: Doin' Stuff...

I'm totally doing stuff this week! Last week (except Friday when I went to Cassi's) I had stayed in my house. I never left for 4 days. I felt like a hermit ^^'
I'm busy busy busy.
Tomorrow I'm going to the twins game for a while.
Monday the carpet cleaner is coming so I need to get up early and go downstairs before I can do anything.
Tuesday BB is coming over and then we're going to Harry Potter at midnight with Rae and Bethy, Cassi and Nicki are prolly meeting us there, and Kay and Terra are going to the same theater so we'll prolly see them, too.
Wednesday we may just sleep for a while since we'll be up pretty late on tuesday.

I'm going to ask if I can go to starbucks for coffee on tuesday... or maybe they have it at the theater...?
I've gotta figure this out, TTYL!
~Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters