Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Computer Camp

All right. Now, I feel like a nerd. "I'm at the U of M this week in a web design class" sounds much more sophisticated and less... nerdy than "I'm at Computer Camp." Hopefully, though, I learn some interesting HTML, CSS, and JavaScript stuff to use here on my blog. So being a nerd is justified I think.

Sunday I leave for Pilgrim Point Church Camp near Alexandria. This should be really exciting- I've heard nothing but good things. However, this means I am completely technology deprived for 6 days and 5 nights. (We get there Sunday and leave on Saturday morning, I think.) I will probably be going through some serious withdrawals by the time I get home, honestly.

I am hoping to update the book blog soon- before I leave for camp, perhaps? I have a bunch of drafts of all of the books I've read or am going to read. I just need to type stuff and get pictures now, which is exciting for me because I'm usually such a procrastinator. (Eventually! -If you don't get that joke you haven't the Amanda Show enough times, yet)

That's all for now,
~Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters