Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mini Blog: Wisdom Teeth/ Winter Break

So... I got my wisdom teeth out on Monday... which I don't really want to talk about...
So, now, I'm going to talk about my Christmas presents!
Before School Ended:
1. New Phone
2. New (Fixed) Laptop
3. Chipotle and Noodles Giftcards (from a teacher)
Saturday before Christmas (dad's side of the family):
1. 2 pairs of headphones
2. Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
3. EA Sports Active
4. Lots of $
Christmas Eve (mom's side of the family):
1. 3 pairs of headphones
2. Barnes and Noble Gift Card
3. More $
Christmas Day (main family's christmas):
1. 4 pairs of headphones
2. Some Jewelry
3. More $

That's all I really have to say... thanks to my meds I kinda need a nap now. TTYL.
~Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters