Search This Blog

Monday, October 19, 2009

School. Ugh.

AHH! I had so much work to do tonight (and I still have some more!)
1. Finish Draco Malfoy from A Very Potter Musical themed bottle rocket Kay and I didn't do this weekend because she got Swine Flu DUE: TOMORROW AFTER SCHOOL
2. Finish Latin story, which is still not online :( DUE: TOMORROW 2ND HOUR
3. Finish Math Homework DUE: NEXT WEEK SOMETIME, AFTER HAVING OUR QUIZ

Stuff I still need to do:
1. Study vocab for Latin
2. Study vocab for Reading for College
3. Read Dante's Inferno for English. I'm only on Cantos #2 (which is like chapter 2 out of 35) DUE: THURSDAY... ish

I missed construction again today so that Kay and I could get our rocket done. I'm missing Key Club tomorrow so we can shoot off our rocket. This week kinda sucks.
~Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters