Search This Blog

Friday, August 21, 2009

NACHOS!

I got back from vacation in the dells yesterday. It was amazing and I can't wait to go back! We go every few years (the last time I went I was 7 yrs old, lol.) BB and I had the greatest time even though we got a little injured from the really short flooring on one of the lazy rivers. That was probably our fault for standing in the inner tubes instead of sitting, though.

Anyway, by now you may be wondering why this blog is called "NACHOS!" Well, I'll tell you. Today I'm going to the Steel County (Owatonna) fair. They have the BEST nachos of all time. This Mexican restaurant known as Grace's has these nachos called "cindy nachos" and they are probably my favorite food. The nachos have their own booth at the fair because the line gets so long. I only get them once or twice a year, though. I get them once at the fair (when we visit my grandparents that live in Owatonna) and then maybe another time if we decide to go out to dinner there with my family. I decided this year to take a picture of the nachos to show how amazing they are.

Now that I'm done with my obsessive rant, I will stop posting and talk to everyone later. Bye!
~Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters