Search This Blog

Monday, April 20, 2009

Grape Soda Addiction

I have a serious addiction to grape soda. I don't know why it's this particular soda flavor or why it isn't some caffeinated beverage I could mention... On a side note Mt. Dew is an addiction for me strictly during drama season unless I've stayed up until 2 in the morning and need to wake up at 5... So, yes, I really need grape soda. At all times. Including now.

Random Haley Fact of the Day: I duct taped balloons to the walls of my Latin teacher's wall today. It was fun! She stepped out for a minute and poof balloons all over the walls.
I suspiciously have balloons in my backpack from an earlier balloon incident with my history teacher from last semester and also from an incident with a certain person's birthday-themed locker.

Right now I'm actually kind-of annoyed because facebook isn't working for me right now, and if you've read my previous blogs you'll know that I also have a serious facebook addiction. Just a small one, it used to be myspace but that has kind-of gone downhill.

Oh fun random tangent ahead! I didn't upload a lot of the videos from anime detour yet even though I was going to do that last week... not good. I don't want to become the procrastinator from those old 'All That' skits. I'll put them up on youtube, EVENTUALLY! Which reminds me, I still need to put up that photo of my desk. I'll do it, EVENTUALLY!
See, don't say that TV never helped anyone.

Well, anyway, I've got a completely-unrelated-to-the-balloon-incident Latin test to study for, so... See ya!
~Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters