Search This Blog

Saturday, March 21, 2009

I finally updated my picture!

A while ago (approx. 2 months... maybe?) I got a hair cut and gave it to locks for love. I told you guys that I would add a new picture of myself and... well, guess what? I've finally done it! Now all I need to do is get that picture of my desk labeled and I'll be finished I think. There was something else, like a countdown to breaking dawn that quit working or something... but that's out now, so I'm not going to worry about that.

I also never finished updating my website, either. I really need to find a new layout for that. That was the whole reason I couldn't blog last time and I didn't even get done. *sigh* Oh well.

A friend of mine, Rae, is having a birthday party, even though her birthday was on the 7th. We had the musical to do tech for at that time, though... so now we're having the party. I would be sleeping over but the pancake breakfast at church is tomorrow, so I'm leaving at 10:00.
i got her beef jerky for her birthday, like I do every year. She is very obsessed with teriyaki beef jerky. Yes, my friends are insane.

Also, I'm not sure if I've said this on here already or not, but I'm going to be in another online video, which will be filmed over the summer. Cassi assures me that the writing for this anime adventure is going well, so here's hoping!

Thanks everyone!
~Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters