Search This Blog

Monday, December 8, 2008

Ally's Quizzy thingie

I needed something to blog, so I "borrowed" this from Ally Carter's blog. Although I put in my own answers

WHAT I'M EATING: Food. Actually, leftover BK chicken fries and cheesey tots.

WHAT I'M WEARING: Clothes. No really. I'm wearing jeans and a couple of layers of shirts.

WHAT I'M THINKING: I need to finish Latin, but I would rather do this.

WHAT I'M FEARING: That I won't get this done.

WHAT I'M HOPING: Mr. S won't figure out that it's Zach and I that will fill his office with balloons on Monday.

WHAT I'M DREAMING: I'm dreaming about my fictional characters Ana and Corin. I won't go into detail, it's a little to personal.

WHAT I'M SINGING: Hero by nickleback. Actually I'm watching this video:


WHAT I'M READING: City of Bones... and my latin textbook online... and a ton of webpages...

WHAT I'M THANKFUL FOR: Writers, seriously without them I would probably die of boredom.

WHAT I'M PUTTING OFF: Latin and amstuds homework. More latin than amstuds though.

WHAT I'M LOVING: My puppy Luke. He is the most amazing puppy EVER.

WHAT I'M DREADING: Monday. No questions asked.

WHO I'M ENVYING: People who are playing video games right now and have their homework DONE.

WHAT I'M GOING TO READ NEXT: City of Sparks.

WHAT I'M REALIZING: I have to do homework that isn't online soon. I'd better get off.

~Haley

No comments:

Visitor's Countries

free counters